WIWW: Little Black Dress

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Happy Wednesday, friends!

Today I want to elaborate a little on Monday's post. I realized I just left you with three measly pictures and didn't really show you how awesome that dress is! Unfortunately the dress is back up to $20, but still...TWENTY bucks for a really versatile dress. You can't beat it! If you have questions about links, refer back to this post!













Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


7 comments:

  1. Perfect dress! I love each way that you have styled it. It really is quite versatile and you can't beat $20! Old Navy really does have some of the best options in dresses!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I really like it with the kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled your LBD with a gingham shirt!
    - www.inmyjoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! I never would have paired it with the dress, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every girl should own a LBD! You can dress it up or down. Love how you styled it :)

    -Blaze Ann
    P31beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that I love your little black dress. It is so elegant.
    Thank you for organizing your link up, I joined and I will add your link up to my list on my website.

    P.S. I am organizing a link up. Feel free to join and share your post.
    XO
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com/2017/07/13/diy-pompoms-customize-handbag/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the LBD...must have dress for fashionistas!
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/work-hard-party-harder-both-in-one-dress/

    ReplyDelete