WIWW: Baby Boy Edition + Link Up

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Shopping for a baby boy is proving to be more fun than shopping for myself. I think because it is harder to find cute boy stuff, I love when I actually find adorable boy clothes and shoes. 

Nordstrom has some great sales on baby items and I can't wait to scoop up these favorites of mine!

- Nikes: I think from the moment I found out we were having a boy, I couldn't wait to order him his first Nike tennis shoes. These little Air Max tennies are the cutest!

- Ju-Ju-Be Backpack: We have a Ju-Ju-Be backpack and I'm obsessed with it. My mom couldn't believe that I had registered for such an expensive diaper bag, but now she sees how amazing it is to have a backpack, and how study and functional it is. This would be one of my top items to tell people to register for when they're having a baby!

- Bear Hooded Outfit: I mean, do I really have to explain why this is perfection?

- Personalized Blankets are the best!

- Tucker + Tate Hooded Jacket: Every baby needs a jacket and this one is too cute to pass up!

- Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets: We use these ALL THE TIME for blankets, burp cloths, drop blankets, cuddle blankets...you name it, I've got one of these on me at all times!

- Hoodie and Pants Set: Can you just picture Graham's chubby body in that outfit? I'm dying already!

- Boon Lawn: This, along with the swaddle blanket and backpack, is used daily...dare I even say hourly? Minutely? We love our Boon Lawn!

- Freshly Picked Mocs: Every baby needs a pair of FP Mocs, and at this price, you can't beat it!

Happy Wednesday!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp  and Snapchat (the.tuckers21) for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here. 


5 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes--the JuJuBe BFF backpack! I bought one earlier this summer because I'm due with baby #2 this fall and carrying a normal diaper bag with an active toddler + newborn was not going to work. I'm a huge fan of the backpack style and these bags are such great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually shocked we haven't bought a pair of tennis shoes yet. And those personalized blankets are adoreable, now only if we could settle on a name

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of the kid stuff! I think I'm going to swoop up a pair of Tennis Shoes for my son, all of a sudden he's asking for Nike's...like when did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo cute, reminds me of days when my kids are at this age!! Love for you to come by my Midweek Linkup and share your look. Have a beautiful day!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete