Memorial Day Weekend || Lots of Firsts!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

This weekend was so great. We had lots of firsts in the Tucker household!

romper
Starting off, Graham went on his first road trip, attended his first wedding, and slept for 6 hours three nights in a row!

Chris and I had our first experience traveling with a baby. Holy stuff! Our car was loaded down all for one little guy.


I wore my first romper and didn't totally hate it. I went to Old Navy for this one, but they didn't have it, so I bought this one instead.


Graham met his birthday twin for the first time! Baby Sam's mom and dad are our close family friends and they currently live in India. Graham and Sam were both born on April 1st, just around the world from each other! Rachel, Steve, and Sam are here visiting and the boys got to meet for the first time!


Graham and I went to Dallas to visit Auntie Des. Graham went out to his first Dallas restaurant and hit up Uptown already! (Uptown is the party area of Dallas). Don't worry, we only went to Uptown for shakes at Hopdoddy which Graham enjoyed while sleeping in his stroller.


Texas grown tee - c/o The Massey's!
Tomorrow our buddy boy will be TWO months old! I can't believe it! I'm soaking in all the baby smells and cuddles I can get!

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh his "Texas grown" shirt is too stinkin' cute!

    Emma | Seeking the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in that romper!! So glad Graham had a great first road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys looked adorable for your first little wedding as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so sweet! He's so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family and it sounds like a fabulous weekend for all! And wait until you see all the stuff you need to travel with Graham when is 2 years old! It just gets exponentially worse how much stuff is needed!!!!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete