Friday Favorites || Fall Edition

Friday, August 7, 2015

The only place to be if you're outside.
It may be 107 degrees here in Dallas, but that isn't stopping anyone from dreaming about cooler weather. I'm not sure if I'm dreaming of cooler weather, or dreaming of the feeling of not having sweat running down every inch of my body...

Either way, I can't help but want every bootie I see. Whether it be an open-toed pair or a sassy suede pair, I want them all!

We have several fall/winter weddings coming up and I always find it so difficult to figure out what to wear when it is freezing outside. There are several dresses that are catching my eye. I wouldn't mind spending more on a dress if I could wear it to a couple of the winter weddings we have on the calendar. This endless rose dress is a favorite, as is this The Jetset Diaries one..


One wedding coming up is my cousin's in Mexico! I am on the hunt for one more swimsuit. Possibly another one piece, but I've been eyeing those color-block ones! Only a couple more weeks before my toes are in the sand and there is an unlimited amount of food at my disposal!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. That blue one is divine! Hooray for fun wedding season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be in that pool! I've always wanted to go to a destination wedding - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Dallas heat is getting old!! I need that pool in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for a little Mexico wedding that means you get a little vaca out of it! I am so bummed I didn't get to come see you over the summer. I am a terrible friend. :(

    ReplyDelete