August Recap: A blogging conference, DIY projects, and more!

Friday, August 29, 2014

And just like that August is almost over. We are already one week into the school year, on the downhill side of 2014, and I can see fall weather wanting to creep up. Okay, that last one was a lie. It is still over 100 degrees here, but I feel like if I talk about the fall weather coming, maybe it will actually drop below 80 degrees.

August was too awesome not to recap. I was going back through my posts and was realizing how much fun I had!

I finally found the camo pants I had been on the hunt for...


I attended The Hundred Event and met some of my blogging idols. I also wrote a post on '10 Tips I Learned from a Blogging Conference'.


I got a diaper bag and use it as my teacher bag and, to be honest, I am in freaking love with it. So much so that I told Chris that when we do have a child, I will be needing another Lily Jade bag. Seriously, y'all, there is a spot for EVERYTHING!


I showed y'all our master bedroom and how I stained our side tables.


And Caitlin and I announced The Lovely Lookbook! Don't forget to come back Monday to link up you dresses!


Happy Friday!

Photobucket

1 comment: