Stella & Dot, you know you want some!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


Who doesn't love Stella & Dot jewelry? That's right, no one.

Shop an online Stella & Dot trunk show right {here}!!

Just to give you a preview of what you might stumble upon when you visit their site...

Have you seen these new bags? Gimme, gimme, gimme!
Is anyone else obsessed with this Ikat print? I would cover my whole house in it if I could. You can find this bag {here}.
This scarf? I die. It is so, so pretty. The hint of Ikat really tugs at my heart.You can find it {here}.

I love this simple, yet edgy necklace. You can find it {here}.

And anyone who knows me know I love rings! And not just ones with diamonds...
You can find this perfect ring {here}.

These are just a few of the hundreds of items offered from this great company!

You can find all of their items {here}!

Happy shopping, and please don't fault me for your drained bank account :)

**I was not paid for this post, nor am I a S&D representative. Just lover of their jewelry and helping out a friend!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That ikat bag is so cute! I just saw it on another blog and I love it!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am pretty sure I need that scarf. ;)

    ReplyDelete