I love comments, but hate when I can't respond.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I am talking to you, noreply-comment@blogger.com.

I read every single comment someone leaves me, but I hate when I can't respond to someone!

Cassie already wrote up a fab post about how to fix this little problem. Read it here.

My main concern is that people are getting offended (no one has even mentioned this, I am just paranoid/sleep deprived) when I don't respond to them, but maybe they don't know they aren't sharing their email address.

If you aren't sure, check you settings. If you don't want to change your setting for people to know your email address, then just please be prepared to not get a response.

Let me repeat that I do read, and LOVE, every comment...and me being the talker that I am, wants to reply, so please, please, please read Cassie's post.

Thanks for reading this completely informational post.

I added this picture because I feel like every post should have a picture. 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Most people do not know that they are no reply bloggers. I just had a girl who I tried to explain the concept to who got slightly offended. Well sorry sista, that is why no one responds to you! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this cause in all honesty.. I was a " no reply blogger " until about a month ago and I had no idea! I didn't even know what the was or how to change that until someone pointed it out... haha.. leave it to me.. the newb! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think most people know that they are. I didn't at first a couple of months ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how honest and blunt you are about everything! I can't stand it when I can't respond to comments too, it's definitely a pet-peeve of mine!

    -Sarah
    limitedspaceorganizing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't really get the no-reply thing until I had more than just my husband following me. There is nothing more frustrating that writing a response only to find that I have wasted my time...they won't get it. I usually go back and reply directly on my blog, but forget who was the no-reply blogger and it takes too much time. Now I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mentioned this a while back too. Such a bummer when people don't have their e-mail connected to their account. I love connecting with people but, hate when I type up a response just to send it & THEN realize that it's a "no-reply comment".

    ReplyDelete