Does anyone want to guest-post?

Monday, March 25, 2013

Just help a friend out, won'tcha?
Call me desperate. Call me lazy. Call me whateva you want, but make sure it equates to busy.
If you weren't aware, taxes are due April 15th. Being in public...I repeat public (dun dun dunnnn)...accounting means I am the lovely one who prepares very (stooopidly) large tax returns for large corporations. Insert: bleeding eyeballs and running on Snickers and Red Bull.
Having mandatory 60 hour (minimum) work weeks, plus grad school wrapping up, yo woman ain't got no time.
Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
The point I am trying to make is that unless someone: A) comes to my house (you are MORE than welcome) and writes my posts for me (I might make force you to do laundry and homework as well...), then I don't have time at the moment, or B) sends a guest-post to me about whatever toots your horn....then Tucker Up posts might be few and far between.
And the few and far between will be more random than ever. This is your warning.
I will still post for my WIWW link up, but if we are gettin' realzz herrr...I work seven days a week. That means I haven't had time on a weekend to cutely awkwardly pose in my backyard while my dogs stiff me in inappropriate places photobomb my pictures. Mrrr.
SO WHAT AM I WANTING?!
Guest posters!!!!
If you want to guest post here on my little bloggy blog, let a girl know!
You can blog about anything; clothes, dogs, life, yourself, babies, DIY, workouts, ANYTHING (but let's keep it PG13 pa-leaseee). 
Just shoot me an email and let me know you want to guest post, and either then, or in another email, send me your post in HTML format. I will let you know when your post will go live that way you can let your wonderful readers know where you are hangin' out that day!
So, does that sound like a deal? 
Now, not all at once...
Love y'all and thanks for understanding. You can bet that when April 15th comes, I will be a new less busy woman.
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Only a few more weeks chikca! I would love to but, I've been pretty MIA myself! Only popping in now b/c I'm at work! Shhhh! :) I'll let you know if I find some spare time, would love to help you out if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEEEE!!! I want to guest post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to help out! I've been missing your posts! And this week, I'm actually attempting to keep track of my outfits so I can link up next week!

    ReplyDelete