Easy Chicken Parmesan

Monday, October 22, 2012


Anyone who knows Chris knows he loves Italian food. That boy could eat noodles every. single. day. Seriously, it is crazy how much he loves spaghetti and meatballs. Because he loves Italian so much, I have to switch it up every now and then. In comes Chicken Parmesan to the rescue. Now don't get me wrong, I love Italian food as well, but all those noodles don't fall into my "trying to eat healthy" category.

Here is my super delicious and easy Chicken Parm recipe.
  • 1 pkg of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 pkg of spaghetti noodles
  • seasoned breadcrumbs
  • 2 eggs
  • about 1/2 cup of milk
  • olive oil
  • spaghetti sauce
  • shredded mozzarella cheese
  • shredded Parmesan cheese
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Start a pot of water to boil noodles.
  3. Lay chicken breasts out on heavy duty foil. Tenderize chicken with a hammer meat tenderizer. I pound mine pretty thin.
  4. In one bowl, whisk together milk and eggs. In another bowl mix together seasoned breadcrumbs.
  5. In a skillet heat "some" oil. Depending on how big your pan is, you only want a thin layer of olive oil.
  6. Once the oil is hot, dip raw chicken in egg mixture then into the breadcrumbs. Make sure chicken is coated well and then place in hot oil. I usually cook them on each side for about 3 minutes.
  7. Once the chicken is pan fried, place chicken in a baking dish.
  8. After all the chicken is done frying and placed in the baking dish, cover the chicken with a layer of mozzarella cheese, then with a layer of spaghetti sauce.
  9. Check to make sure the chicken is covered in spaghetti sauce then add one more layer of mozzarella and a thin layer of Parmesan cheese.
  10. Bake in oven about 25 minutes.
  11. Place chicken over noodles and enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Okay.....so I finally found a difference. My Chris hates noodles. Doesn't EVERY eat them. Poor me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This looks so so yummy.. And easy enough for my hubby to make me:) I would possibly skip the noodles (GASP!) they make me full after a bite and a half, ha! Preggo problems I suppose;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum!!! This is my husband's favorite meal! I will definitely be pinning this and making it soon! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete