Jessica's Wedding

Sunday, August 26, 2012


Aren't weddings the best?! Friends, food, fun, dancing, laughing, getting dressed up...I could go on and on about how much I love weddings. This past weekend my adorable friend Jessica tied the knot and I am SO happy I got to witness her marry the love of her life!


The ceremony and reception were at The Cotton Mill in Mckinney. Amazing venue! It is this old cotton mill that still has sooooo many of the original features. It is gorgeous. She had these beautiful hydrangea centerpieces. Love.



I also got to have this hottie on my arm:


He is such a handsome date.

We grubbed on this:
And this:


And when I say grubbed, I mean I devoured every last bit of it. I sure do love to eat! The cake was so cute! Pinterest, anyone?!




Thank you to the Miller's for allowing Chris and I to be a part of your special day. We love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment